Ultra Man Movie 2 Part 2 Ultra Man Movie 2 Part 2

Yes it wasn't all that BAD

This was actually the best of all the worse rainbow colored submissions to the portal.
You should make a part 2 i really like it =D

Soft Outer Crust Ep#10 Soft Outer Crust Ep#10

^_^

YOu know this was actually funyy , you should make more !!!!!The boy with the killer bird/pets =D

Last Resort Last Resort

Nice

Heej could I ask you something , the walking part is so nice and smooth I might need that for my animation . Could you mail me I'll send you something from my new movie .if you wanna see how I draw go to this URL
http://www.geocities.c om/gkanime/MechaMotion.html

I really like that walking cycle !

Diaa responds:

Ya sure, I saw your art...its really good. Ur very talented. Email me dude :-)

light ball light ball

good actionscripting!

I love it !!!!!! Nice action scripting!!!!!!
a, movie clip ,random, duplicate ,alpha , scale x ) are these command used in your movie =D

Brutality Brutality

SOUND EFFECTSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You SHould have added SOund FX man The music doesn't make it powerfull enough . In DBZ they have very powerfull SOUND FX so the Effects will be even greater I reccomend you 2 do that for the next part.
It was nice but when I saw it in the Alphas I expected more . You should have added SOUND effects Believe your score will me be higher if you do that.
ANd youshould do more frame per frame animation. It was almost only motion tweening.

But is was nice plzzz SOUND FX =) thenn you ROCK =).

Because of guys lke you the portal is getting better remember that now go make that part2 ^^.

GK-ANIME 2001 Productions

Miss.Dynamite XIII Miss.Dynamite XIII

I told Ya =)!!

I told ya Sirkowski Some people after watching this won't eat for a day LOL. But you did warn them =).And what I told already this episode Rocks!!!
I hope Sharem sends you the good voice records next time ^ ^.

Gavin-Kenshin
GK-Anime 2001 Productions (c)

Sirkowski responds:

Yep, the warning was there for a reason =)

The Stick Slayer Slayer The Stick Slayer Slayer

Could have been better (GRAPHICS I MEAN)

You should put the frame rate up 2 17 or 18 Nice light effects But next time add more soundeffects for greater effects =)And more shading.
But it's nice , You know what I regret when he was cutting up the stick slayer ou didn't hear any sound effecs f the sword =(.
And where did you get the japanese words teel me =) thnx.AND there was a little idea you gave me =) for my new movie.Thank you =)

-Gavin Kenshin-

GK-ANIME

OddJob9 responds:

Thanks for ur advice
there are font web sites but i dont remember the one i got it from but this web site has alot of font web sites

Hostage Situation 2 Hostage Situation 2

You have done a good thing my frend!

You gave some hope 2 the portal =).
But this wasn't my style because I don't like counterstrike.But as a animator you did your job quite well and you deserve a good rating.All the drawings you did there was alot of time spend in them , i think you have been working awhile on this movie damn long i think.
Nice Job -BEAST- very nice.

And heej I am also working on a movie and I really need a percentage loader if you could send me a could one I would aprriacate it.E -mail if you can i'll send you a preview of my movie so you know you won't be sending a loader for a stupid animetor =)

- Gavin Kenshin / GK anime -

SUPER DBZ (better) SUPER DBZ (better)

WHUAAAAAAAA yeah

huaha first when you submitted this it had no sound and it wasn't all that good . But with the sound whauit really kicks ass but you should have made gokou scream whuaha that was even better then .Anyway for you r first animation on NG it's pretty Good.
And what's the name of that song i really want it ehe Bad ass shit =D.

Keep bringing animations like this woth better sound and even better animation =D

Gavin-Kenshin GK ANIME

No Remorse No Remorse

R.E.S.P.E.C.T !!

This is very cool I hope this didn't happen to you my frend . If it did than i have a qeustion how did you escape out of jail.

Anyway great frame for frame animation , i think everybody thinks of killing someone of his class of school =D . But this very cool .
But i didn't like the music very much but still i vote you a 5 =D great job.